Accommodations at Trail West Grand Coulee
Summer Rates: May 1 – September 30
Winter Rates: October 1 – April 30
Our rooms at the Trail West Motel include:
- 26 available rooms. All rooms are nonsmoking
- One, two, or three bed rooms available.
- Kitchenettes available
- ( Wired and wireless ) high-speed internet throughout
- Only pool in Grand Coulee heated to comfortable 88 degrees
- Coffee makers, microwaves and refrigerators in every room
- Pet friendly rooms available for an additional $10 per night
- Reserved fisherman boat parking available
- Fisherman power hook ups available
- Community Gas & BBQ briquettes grills available for use in our picnic area
24 hours notice required for no penalty reservation cancellations. Most days & weekends.
72 hours notice required for no penalty cancellations on holiday or festival weekends.
Pets: While we welcome responsible pet owners, please note, pets left unattended for any reason will be subject to a $250 fee charged to the card on file in the event of any property damage or financial damage resulting from another unhappy guest. Please note that animals left unattended can be let out of the room by management if any damage or noise complaints occur. Animals left unattended cause damage, as well as, disrupt other guests. Pets are not to be left unattended period.
General: This property is privately owned, management reserves the right to refuse service to anyone. The Trail West is not responsible for accidents or injury to guests, loss of money, jewelry or valuables of any kind.